Sauer Stones - Glass Fermentation Weights
Wide Mouth - Set of 4
"Below the brine, and all is fine!"
- 4 Weights and Gift Box Included
- Wide Mouth Approximately 2.75" in Diameter x 0.75" in Thickness
- Regular Mouth Approximately 2.25" in Diameter x 0.75" in Thickness
- Lead-Free Soda Lime Glass
- Fits ANY Wide Mouth Mason Jar
Keeping your veggies submerged below the surface of the brine is critical to preventing mold and oxidation of your ferment. Sauer Stones are the perfect size to weight down cabbage, cucumbers, or other veggies in any Mason Jar.
Sauer Stones are milled from pure soda lime glass - the same stuff that Mason jars are made from! They are lead-free, and safe to use in food preparation for you and your family.
Trust the Teal.