Sauer Stones - Glass Fermentation Weights
Wide Mouth - Set of 4
Regular price $18.99
"Below the brine, and all is fine!"
- 4 Weights and Gift Box Included
- Each Weight has Finger Grips for Easy Removal
- Wide Mouth Approximately 2.75" in Diameter (180g weight)
- Regular Mouth Approximately 2.25" in Diameter (100g weight)
- Lead-Free Soda Lime Glass
Keeping your veggies submerged below the surface of the brine is critical to preventing mold and oxidation of your ferment. Sauer Stones are the perfect size to weight down cabbage, cucumbers, or other veggies in any Mason Jar.
Sauer Stones are milled from pure soda lime glass - the same stuff that Mason jars are made from! They are lead-free, and safe to use in food preparation for you and your family.
Trust the Teal.